Join us weekends in December – QUICK LINKS for TICKETS.
2018 ALREADY SOLD OUT. Get tickets early for 2019!!!
- ELFPROV – BREAKFAST with SANTA 9:30am
- SANTA’s SING ALONG ADVENTURE 12:30pm
- ALSO EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH Improv Comedy year round. No Santa but a ton of laughs for the whole family!!!
- email for group sale/private show requests. Fun destination for family gatherings, student groups and more. NYC DOE VENDORS (Improv Theater LLC). Bring these shows to your school, holiday party, etc.
- BABIES/TODDLERS Admitted FREE – Tickets to both shows are FREE for 0-2 year olds. Limit one FREE admission per adult. (Santa makes exceptions for twins etc of course)
For both shows, $25 general admission ticket includes time for each family to meet Santa, snap some Elfies (We take photos as well that are available for free download) and share wish lists. $50 VIP tickets include the best seats in the house and extra treats.
Since 2012 Breakfast with Santa has been a huge hit with New York families and tourists alike. Many have made this their holiday tradition.
The elves present their hilarious interactive musical comedy show, ELFPROV, completely improvised based on your suggestions and participation. They’ve got original music – Marches about about favorite toys, Irish Jigs about Holiday mishaps or the Holiday Traffic Blues are just a few of the recent tunes. The rest of the show involves kids of all ages on stage more directly steering the comedy, making crazy sound effects or posing for holiday slides.
Before the show, families get to meet Santa and enjoy a continental breakfast buffet of bite sized bagels, croissants, muffins and donuts. There are plenty of spreads – cream cheese, butter, jelly and nutella. Wash it all down with coffee, juice and/or water.
VIP TICKETS includes the best seats in the house and extra treats – meat, cheese and cookie plate plus magical glasses.
In the middle of a holiday show put on by Elves from the North Pole, Santa & Mrs. Claus are magically transported to New York City through a worm hole. While waiting for the North Pole to help get Santa home, the entire audience joins in singing holiday classics and a few original tunes. Come help Santa and Mrs. Claus get home.
Tickets include a Santa Meet & Greet after the show. Take Selfies, share wish lists. Elves will also take photos that can be downloaded for free. NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE REQUIRED!
VIP tickets include the best seats in the house, first in line to meet Santa, and special treats – magic glasses, 1st round from the bar (plenty of non alcoholic beverages available)
Food & Beverage available for purchase but there are no drink minimums on this show.
After the show stay and meet Santa.
VIP ticket holders get to meet Santa fir